Best Student Paper Prize
A best student paper prize will be awarded at the CMS2012 conference.
- The prize is €250.
- Papers should be nominated by the supervisors of the students.
- The paper should be authored only by the student or co-authored with one supervisor.
- The paper must be available for publication in the journal of Computational Management Science.
- Desired length is 25 A4 pages. Submission deadline is 5th March 2012. Only registered participant papers will be considered for the prize.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified ahead of time and only those actually attending the conference will be considered for the prize.